Rainbow's End is a fully self contained beautifully renovated 4 bedroom house with breathtaking panoramic views over Lake Eucumbene situated at Old Adaminaby.
- Fully equipped new kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and family sized fridge
- 2 Lounge rooms with TV, DVD, Ipod docking tower and CD player in each
- Slow combustion wood heating (wood supplied) and elctric heating
- Games room with pool table and bar fridge
- 2 bathrooms with showers and toilet
- Washing machine, dryer and iron
- Large deck with spa, BBQ & outdoor setting with spectacular views overlooking Lake Eucumbene and the mountains
- 4 bedrooms (sleeps 8) with 2 queen and 4 single beds, all with quality doonas, pillows and electric blankets
- Single car garage with internal access and large off street parking area
- All you need to bring is your own bed linen, pillow slips, tea towels, soap etc
For all accommodation enquiries and bookings please contact Vicki Fountain on (02) 6454 1000 or 0415 954 244.